Do you need - Startup Blog Writing Support f
“Successful blogging is not about one time hits. It’s about building a loyal following over time.”- David Aston “Blogging is hard because of the grind required to stay interesting and relevant.”- Sufia Tippu
The brand building concepts for blogging is similar to promoting a product or service. Here the critical success factor is the quality of content. Content is the king.
Professional Blogging is gaining traction as business model. It is an opportunity for those who have expertise and can help others learn through their blogs.
Even you are not planning blogging as a business model, it is a tool to promote your business as well as bring credibility to you as an entrepreneur with domain knowledge.
is an effective way to communicate to the prospective customers about one’s
product/service. It just kindles interest in the customers who may want to
reach out to a startup entrepreneur
Presence in the virtual world has become a necessity where most of the people look at the web for information. Social media presence is taken for granted.
It is not necessary that business has to be done only through internet to write blogs.
In a startup business, the entrepreneurs themselves are the brand. In the early stages the credibility, standing of the entrepreneur and the perceived intellectual capital attract employees, investors and customers.
Startup Entrepreneurs can write blogs on popular blogging websites which are free.
. Communication platform with potential Customers
2. To showcase entrepreneur’s expertise to a large number of audience
3. A brand building process
4. Feedback from several sources
5. Improves search engine rankings
6. Helps you to establish as a thought leader and you can create a set of loyal followers
7. Helps in building credibility
8. A blog builds confidence, relationships and sales. Customers will look to you as a reliable resource for information on your industry; then come to you to buy.
9. Blogging sharpens your business focus. To create a blogging strategy, you must define who you are blogging for and why? A blog with no focus attracts no readers.
10. Blogs are cost-effective marketing investments.
The startup can use blog as a pivot for product promotion, network building etc. Blogging is one of the best ways to do this and build a brand, even before you have a product or service.
Will startup entrepreneurs have time to write blogs.
Will they be required to spend their precious cash on publishing blogs? They will be confronted with these and many more dilemmas. Is it reality or hype that publishing blogs has 10/20/30 benefits for their businesses, is a question that is frequently being asked.
Do you need support to start? You too can get all the benefits of blogging to grow your business
We at 10minutebiztools support any startup who needs help in editing and review of blogs before it goes live.
“60% of businesses who blog acquire more customers.”, A Hub Spot Survey.