Entrepreneurs succeed not just by creating a good product or an innovative company, but also by developing themselves into leaders.
What are the Skills?
Why is it Important?
Gyan from Experts
1. Ants aren’t Intimidated by the Size of Their Workload ( Obstacles lead to innovation)
2. Ants Value Teamwork ( Right Team Members)
3. Ants are Organized ( Method in Madness)
4. Ants Save for Rainy Days ( Conserve Cash)
5. Ants get the Job Done ( Result is what Matters)
Ace entrepreneur, BV Jagadeesh shares the four Key Pillars for Entrepreneurs. He instigates product entrepreneurs to become the essential painkiller and cater to the customer need instead of becoming a mere good to have vitamin. Emphasizing on program execution, he insists that money needs to be stretched to its very limit and people networks need to be built to ensure success.
Series # 3
Series # 2